Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friday

It is Saturday night, and I am finally posting for Friday. next week will be better with posting every day. After working and going to 3 houses to watch pets, I was so tired Friday night, that I didn't do any work out in the gym, and basically went to bed early because I had to get up early on Saturday for a racquetball game at 7am with my nephew.

I was very active, mainly organining various areas for a family I was helping, and that kept me very active for 5 hours straight. So, even though it wasn't a typical work out, I did burn a bunch of calories.

Only 6.5 hours of sleep, and I did NOT have my CPAP machine for my sleep apnea. I felt okay, but tired for sure.

I did really well with preparing and bringing my food, and eating on time, so that is a plus for the day!! I also made sure that I did my 150 crunches.

So here's the calorie break down:...loooking at my calorie break down, it looks like I did work out..maybe on the Wii, now that I think about it.

calories consumed: 1464
calories burned: 3479
calorie deficit: 2015

Thanks for keeping up with me..I can't believe I already forgot what I did yesterday.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment