Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday

Oh my Gosh!! I thought I just had to do Saturday and Sunday's posts, but I forgot to do Friday!! I apologize for not following through with my set goal of posting every day!

For Friday I got 8 hours of sleep and planned on a lot of activity after I finished my 5 hour job that day. I had some pet sitting to do and stuff to do around the house to get ready for my day away from home on Saturday. I only did a little bit on the Wii, and didn't go to the gym, even though I planned to go. I felt in sort of a funk, overwhelmed that I wasn't hitting all of the goals that I had been setting. Oh, I did do my 200 crunches.

Oh, one thing I did was realize that I could start doing push ups. It is tough on my shoulder when I do a regular push up, so for starters, I am planning to do them on my knees.

my stats for the day were:

calories burned:2610
calories consumed:1304
calorie deficit:1306

So, I didn't actually hit my goal, but considering that I didn't really do any workout work, I did great. The fact that I still had a deficit and didn't break even, I feel good about that.

Big day tomorrow with only a small chance of activity..in the morning.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment