Monday, August 9, 2010

better than nothing

Today I finished my overnight job about 3, and had grand plans. I accomplished about 90% of the list that I made for the day. Unfortunately, the 2 work outs I planned were the things that I didn't get done. With the chaos of the hacking incident and the work that came up last minute, I had so many things to do at home. However, I did get some Wii time in.

In reading what I wrote, it looks like excuses. Well, I guess in a sense they are. I think that the fitness is the priority, but in order to work this week and get other jobs scheduled, I had to take care of some things at home, and that needed to take priority.

Tomorrow is weigh in, and I guess that I am a little nervous because I spent very little time in the gym this week.

Calories burned:2953
Calories consumed:1477
Calorie deficit:1476

I still had a deficit, so that is great. 500 less than my goal, but that is okay, What I am finding is that I have to make changes to the plan if another thing takes priority.

Oh, almost forgot. I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night!

Enjoy your day!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment