Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

One of my most favorite days in such a very long time!!! I got to go and take care of the 2 girls that I used to nanny for 4.5 years. I miss them so much, it was great to be able to spend the entire day with them, spend the night and I will have them until abouty 2 on Saturday. I couldn't access my bodybugg account to enter food or sync my armband, so, I just decided that I would blog it all today, Saturday night.

I was very active with the girls all day, but no oppportunity to go to the gym at all. So, when you see my sats, remember that I was able to burn that many calories just being with the kids and doing household things like dishes, laundry, etc. So, for all of you stay at home moms, you're probably burning the calories that you need to if you are keeping up with the kids.

The biggest problem with today was that I took the girls out to dinner at Fresh Choice. It really is normally fine, but I decided to have some frozen yogurt, which I usually don't do. Then later that night, the girls and I had popcorn and watched a movie, so my calories consumed went up.

My stats for the day: only 3 hours of sleep on Thursday night.

Calories burned:3484
calories consumed:2158
Calorie deficit: 1326

I did splurge a bit with the girls, and I thought about it, and did think the calories would end up okay, but clearly, I wasn't correct. Need to work on that skill a little bit. However, it is okay to have a little extra, I did still have a deficit, and was aware that it might go higher because of the additional foods, but I was okay with that for thi s day.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment