Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Terrific tuesday

Hello to all of you! After not hitting my calorie burn goal yesterday, I really wanted to make sure that I went over today. I spent a little time with Ellen and the kids this morning. Then I worked from 11-6. Well, I played 2 games of hockey with the 12 year old I was watching. I ate my food on time, had breaks from hockey and played monopoly, it was a great day! Then took care of pets at two different homes, and helped some great kids do some things for their parent's 20th anniversary. I also was able to hang out for a short time with Ellen and the kids, and take a walk around the park while the kids were playing on the playground(late night playground time). I am sad because I missed my meeting tonight, but by the time the majority of things were done, that had to be done at certain times, I would have been much too late to get there. UGG. Now hanging with the pets, and about to head to bed. Obviously not the end of the day, but since I am headed to bed, I'll give you the stats for the day...here you go:

Oh, before I forget, I haven't been sleeping as many hours, so tomorrow night will be an early night I'm sure.

Calories burned: 3828
calories consumed:1773
calorie deficit:2055

That's all for tonight, sorry these have been so short and to the point, but hope you are seeing that even though I am busy, I am finding time to get my calorie deficit or get close to it. I am having to leave some things out, and reprioritize a bit, but that's what we do to meet our goals, right?

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment