Tuesday, August 3, 2010

pretty good day!!

I got 4.2 pounds closer to my goal today for a total of 22.2 pounds, I think. That means I get to go to a movie this week!! It is a busy week, so may have to wait until next week, but I will go, I'm so excited!!!

My friend, Ellen, and her 2 cool kids are staying with me for a few days. It is so great, and so much fun, but it does take a toll on the working out time. I went to the mall with them and walked around a little, but we really didn't go too far. I worked at a job today only for 5 hours. So, when we were outside at the playground, I grabbed some scrap pieces of wood, stacked them up, and did some step work out! The little girl said, "what are you doing, exercising?" I of course replied with "yep." but also added, "I want to play with you, but since you are swinging and playing your game, I'll do this until you are ready." She said, "okay, I'll tell you when I'm ready, but you keep exercising now." I think I did my crunches at some point during the day too, I think when she did bathroom breaks or something, can't remember. HMM.. I just remembered that, and I did 175 tonight, and 150 to make up for monday. Cool, I did way more crunches than needed, awesome! Well, when I got home, Ellen, went out, and I stayed home with the kids and put them to bed. I wanted to go to bed too, but I KNEW I hadn't met my calorie deficit goal yet. So, I did a few things on the computer and then broke out the Wii, since I was watching the kids, couldn't really leave. I wasn't able to hit my calorie deficit goal, but here are the stats:

calories burned:3179
calories consumed: 1573
calorie deficit: 1606
Not terrible, but didn't hit the goal.

Will have to burn more tomorrow!

thanks for reading, and have a good night!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment