Tuesday, August 17, 2010

update from Monday

well, I just thought I would ammend yesterdays post. I was cleaning out my cooler bag from yesterday, I pulled out the bottle from the salad dressing and the sesame seeds and I remembered that i only ate half of each serving!! just now I realized that I entered too many servings of my Mona Vie, so after changing those things i have come very close to my deficit goal. So, my updated stats are:

calories consumed:1403
calorie deficit: 1847

whoo hoo, so got closer to my deficit goal than I thought! Last night after I blogged I started thinking about the day and realized that I consumed about 200 more calories than normal. That is where I could have made a change to meet my calorie deficit, especially since I knew that I was going to go to a movie in the evening and sit totally still for 2 hours.

Planning my week of meals has been a challenge, but this morning, I today I am going to plan the entire week out and the times that I will eat too. I tend to plan that according to when I happen to get up.

Okay, have a wonderful day, and I will check in with you tonight!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment