Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tuesday

slept in..whoo hoo! I called and got more info about Jilian's cruise and did an initial booking. time will tell what I do to get the money I need for the cruise.

Not a very active morning or early afernoon. here's a quick run down for the day so that I can be off to bed...
tired...1 game of hockey in 100 degree heat, work, a meeting, and even though I was tired, I knew I needed to do week 4, day 3 of the C25K, since I slept through it last night. Well, went to the gym, did the 16 minutes of running, and 8 min of walking(plus 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down)...oh yeah..500 crunches, 120 wall push ups and 32 bent knee push ups---i really don't like missing a day..my abs will be sore tomorrow I think. RAcquetball in the morning with Jon!

today's stats are pretty sad considering I did all of that, but I didn't have much activity...here they are:

calories burned: 3196
calories consumed:1497
calorie deficit:1699

Here's what I learned today: I left my meeting at 10:15, got home and was changed and at the gym by 11pm. I stretched and was able to run on the good treadmill! I had no desire to do anything after my meeting. I was tired, ya know? But, I knew that I had to move closer to my goal, especially because yesterday, though I had a deficit, it was not a huge calorie deficit day. I remembered what I have been taught, and think I have mentioned before, "if the dream is big enough, the facts don't count". I will be off to bed in about 5 minutes and I will get about 6.5 hours of sleep. I wish I could say it was a full 7, but this will have to do for tonight.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment