Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday..morning workouts..ugg

Today I knew that I was going to be in the car for 6 hours and at a seminar, with very little moving around, for about 5 hours. So, I went to bed a little early on Friday night so that I could go to the gym in the morning, and I had to go to get something fixed on my car before hitting the road at noon! I did it, I went to the gym at about 8:30am. Okay, the gym is incredibly crazy at that hour of the morning on Saturday. The plan was to do the C25K on the treadmill and then head home. No treadmills were available!! So, I did the bike for about 10 minutes, then finally, I did get on a treadmill, one of the older ones though. I have confirmed that first thing in the morning is not the time for me to work out, at least for now. I felt like I had 50 pound weights on my feet!! I did the warm up and the 3 minute run, and it was so difficult, I couldn't even run at my regular speed. I got off and did the bike a little more and then went home and got cleaned up. I went to the car place and they said it was going to be about 90 minutes. So, I made a good use of my time and walked to Target and did some shopping! Then walked around the mall a bit. I saw that PF Chang's was open. I knew they had a gluten free menu, so I went in and asked a few questions. It is so funny, the vegetarian lettuce wraps are not gluten free because of the tofu, but the chicken wraps are gluten free. So, I found out that if I don't mind waiting an extra 5 minutes or so, I could request the chicken wraps with no chicken and they would cut everything fresh for me to make the lettuce wraps!! The manager even gave me her name so that I had a person of reference if there was a problem!! So, I am counting that as my "new recipe" for the week. Well, I walked back to the tire store and then basically the rest of the day was in activity except some walking around at the seminar and at the 30 minute break.

I haven't really noticed a huge difference in the way things fit or how I look. I mean that I know that I have gotten lighter, but i don't see a big difference. Today, however, I had to see if I had a belt because my pants were pretty loose in the waist!

People have been saying that I look good, so that feels good. Tonight at the seminar, a lot of people mentioned how good I looked. That felt good, but it is sometimes hard to accept the compliment when I know I have so much more to go.

I didn't do crunches, so I have to do 400 on Sunday!.

I got 7.5 hours of sleep last night...here are the other stats...

calories burned:2963
calories consumed:1266
calorie deficit:1697

So, for a day with no gym activity, I feel good that I burned as many calories as I did. Sunday will be better for sure!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!

~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment