Friday, August 27, 2010

Thursday

What a crazy day. I got 8 hours of sleep, and felt great when I got up! I got many things done around the apartment, and did some job things that needed to get done. Worked only a couple of hours and then had to hop in the car and drive for about 3 hours(no activity), then went to a TEAM meeting, (some walking, but mainly sitting so no activity), then 2 hour drive home. As you can see, very little activity!! After the meeting, many of us went out to Denny's restaurant. NO, I didn't eat anything, I just stood up and walked around and talked with people. I looked at all of the food that people were eating. Nothing wrong with it for them at all, it just made me reflect on foods that I used to eat when I would go out to eat there. I looked and realized that I am happy that I have the habit of eating every 4 hours and I know how many calories I need to consume at each meal. Eventually, if I want to splurge, it's fine, I will just need to work out accordingly. I feel better eating the way that I do, knowing that the only time I eat is every 4 hours, there's no "room" for that stress or emotional eating, it makes it easier to stay on track. I still have to make the right decisions at meal time, but the routine helps make things easier. Does any of this make sense, or am I just rambling? Both, I know, sorry! :)

There were quite a few people tonight who commented on me moving closer to my goal, and the way I was looking. It felt good, but at the same time, it is hard for me to take the compliment, knowing that I have much more to go. I am excited to move closer to my goal, and more determined to do it quickly!

I was very fidgety at the meeting and the restaurant. It was crazy, my body knew I normally work out at that time. I need to get off to bed. I will do my crunches and push ups tomorrow. I will not have any gym time tomorrow because I will be at an overnight "job". However, I am hoping to be able to use the Wii fit and to run around a ton with the girls!

Oh, stats for the day. as you know, I got 8 hours of sleep...
calories burned:2699
calories consumed:1334
calorie deficit:1365

One thing that I was reminded of today is that eating beans is a good way to feel full, but not a ton of calories!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment