Tuesday, August 10, 2010

down day

I worked all day, had my meeting tonight and work at 9 tomorrow. So, today will be my down day for the week. I know I need to make it a consistent day, but the problem is that my schedule is rarely consistent. I think that since I generally do have work on Tuesdays, and always have a meeting, then maybe I will make Tuesdays my down day consistently, so that I can get a full 7 or more hours of sleep. It seems to make the most sense.

Today I had an 8 hour day at work, but it was hardly a day of just hanging out and doing nothing! 3 games of hockey with Alex! In addition, cleaning out and reorganizing his room to get ready for the new school year, we also did some things on the Wii, and the funniest of all was me doing the skateboarding on Wii fit plus..that is definately NOT my sport. Hockey was quite a work out each time. I didn't win any of the games, but i did a ton of running around for sure! I am very sure that we will be doing some tomorrow too, but he has challenged me to a game of monopoly, and he is really good at that. We had a great time today!!

After my meeting, I came home and did my 200 crunches, and after this, I am headed straight to bed!

Here are the stats for today. I got 6.5 hours of sleep.
Calories burned:3453
calories consumed:1337
calorie deficit: 2117

Here is what was reinforced today. Even when I am not going to work out and I have an 8 hour work day, if I just keep busy, and watch the calories, then I can hit my calorie deficit goal for the day. I can only imagine how many calories I would have burned if I decided to go to the gym today too!! But, sleep is also a goal and very much needed for my health too.

Thanks for reading!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment