Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friday, Marco Borges and 22 Days

I'm not really sure that I understand how I keep up on blogging during the week, and then Friday comes and I get behind on blogging!! UMMM....no, it's not because I'm out partying and having a good time, either! So, here it is, Sunday night and I am just now letting you know about the great couple of days I have had.

So, today started with just 6.5 hours of sleep. I wanted to start the AM yoga workout today, but it just wasn't going to happen for me. I worked and then ran home and picked up a package that got delivered. It was my order of 22 Days nutrition bars that were created by Marcos Borges and they are vegan, soy and gluten free!!! Even though I had my meals all planned for the day, I had to change the plan because I was DYING to try one!! Well, Marco did not disappoint, it was delicious and it kept me full for about 4 hours!!! I had more work in the afternoon, then came home and did C25K: week 2, day 1, a bit more difficult today!! I also did another yoga workout, but it was much more challenging. Not bad, but more challenging.

Now, about Marco and these bars... Earlier this week when I purchased these bars, I got an automatic 2 month(I think) membership to marco's challenge. So, why "22 Days" for the name?? Here's why: It takes 21 days to make or break a habit, with 22 Days you've found the way
. when I signed up on the site, it had me pick one level of challenge, and this is the one I chose:
Eliminate soda, alcohol, and adding sugar or sweeteners to foods. Eliminate all animal products.
There were varying degrees of this challenge, but since I basically am at this level already, it made the most sense to me. I was instructed on the website to pause my challenge until I got the bars, so after trying them a few times and seeing how I do with them, I will start the challenge , probably on Monday.

Now, do you feel like you want to take on this first "main challenge"? How about if you do the entire thing, but just reduce the amount of meat this week? Let me know how it goes!!

My yoga felt so great tonight, again!! Saturday I plan to do AM routine when I get up. Oh, Jeanette's challenge of 200 crunches was done!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment