Friday, August 6, 2010

Thursday

Thursday was quite a day and since I was so incredibly tired, I just went to bed. So, here's the blog from that day.

It was such a wonderful day! I started the day with one family (8:30-12:30) and then to an other just for a couple of hours and then I got to go over to Santa Cruz and see the girls. (Grace and Charlotte) I was looking forward to all the families that I got to work with and see!! The morning was a lot of physical activity around the house I was working, and in the afternoon, running around with two 4.5 year olds in the yard and the park was tons of fun and active too! Then a drive to Santa Cruz, and time with the girls! We went to dinner at Fresh Choice. That is always a great option for me because the majority is vegetarian, and they have everything labeled if it is gluten free/vegetarian too. It was great to be with the girls and take them somewher ethat they were exctied to go to also. When we got home, their other request was to make chocolate chip cookies. I had picked up the ingredients on my way to their house, so we made the cookies and had a great evening together. I had originally planned to stay the night, but ended up not needing to. when I got home, I was pretty wiped out for sure. i really have no idea if I worked out, but I really don't think so. See, I told you that I was tired! I knew that I was going to be able to sleep in, so finished some things online, and got to bed.

considering there was no real work out, my stats are pretty good..except for sleep.

sleep was only about 3 or 4 hours.
calories burned: 3835
calories consumed:1243
calorie deficit:2592

So, overall, a pretty good day!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment