Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday

Busy busy day, but only a couple hours of working out.

I had many work type things to do, did some grocery shopping, and cleaned my entire apartment.

I have been doing really well eating within my calorie goal and eating every 4 hours. I like that I know when I am going to eat for sure. Even if I feel a little hungry before the 4 hours, I drink some water and know that in a little bit I will eat. It also teaches me that what I ate at the previous meal wasn't enough to sustain me so that I can adjust that type of meal in the future!

I promised some of the children that I take care of that I would make them some gluten free chocolate chip cookies. So, I did. I didn't snitch any batter, I didn't try any after I baked them, and they have been on the counter for a couple of hours now, and I didn't eat one!! I figured out the calories in one cookie and it is about 200. They will be in the freezer and io plan to have occassionally. Tomorrow night I am finally going to go to my movie for my 20 pound reward! I plan to bring a cookie for a treat during the movie along with some veggies or air popped popcorn tomorrow after work. Then I will be coming home to work out.

I did 400 crunches to make up for yesterday and today, and I did 20 push ups(with knees, not straight legs).

For working out tonight, here is what I did. I did some rhythm boxing on the Wii. Then, at the gym, here's what happened... The good treadmill was taken, so I decided to just deal and use one of the older ones and hope for the best with my knee. Well, I didn't last very long. Not because of my knee, but because it just was so much harder to run on! I don't know, maybe it's all in my head, but it was tough. I did the warm up, 3 min run @ 4.4, 90 sec walk @ 3.5, 5 min run, 2.5 min walk, 3 min run..then I walked for a little bit, but knew I didn't have it in me to do the 5 min , plus my breathing was really labored, it was strange. So, I got off and did weights. Then, when I was done, the good treadmill was free, so I did the 5 min run, and during cool down, did a sprint at 7.0 for 45 seconds and 7.2 for 30 seconds. It felt so great!!! Then I got home, finished my last 100 crunches, did 30 min of free step on the Wii, and the second set of 10 push ups.

Last night I slept 8 hours and then have been active all day!

here are the stats:

calories burned: 3389
calories consumed: 1442
calorie deficit: 1947

Weigh in tomorrow. In looking at my calorie deficits, I don't think I hit pounds, but we will see!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment