Monday, August 9, 2010

Making due-Saturday

Okay well I did an overnight job and had no access to my computer. I had no idea how many calories I was going to burn, and only an estimate of the amount of calories. I was sooo happy that I prepared all of my food before I went and had it all measured and basically ready to eat!

I did a lot of running around with this little 4 year old, but knew that I had plenty of time after he went to bed to work out. I brought a jump rope with me, had a floor for the crunches, knew I could do jumping jacks, and they had a Wii! So, got plenty of time on the Wii fit. I did a bunch of the yoga moves and all the aerobics things that I usually do. I think that I did a total of 2.5 hours, but could have been more like 2, not sure.

I forgot to mention that last weekend, I was able to take the time to do something that Jillian recommended in her book. Basically, get rid of all meds. I have not used my allergy meds since a week before starting this blog. I have also only used tylenol or aleve a couple of times since the blog started, and very little before that too. I took the time to go through all the meds that I did have. I had plenty to throw away due to expiring, and then threw away everything except my asthma meds, singulair for allergies, tylenol and aleve just in case. I also kept the prescription of prednisone because if something major happens, I will have it. I don't plan on actually using any of the meds listed, but am sort of just looking at it as a safety net. When they expire, then I will see if I ended up using any of it and make the decision then. I also did some research on shin splints, and feel that is the problem that I have been having when I run. I have rested it for 2 weeks, and will focus on getting back into the C25K this week. So, hopefully no Aleve will be needed, and ice and Mona vie will do the trick to prevent any problems.

Okay, I got to bed about midnight on Saturday, 7 or more hours of sleep will probably happen. here are the other stats:

Calories Burned:3270
Calories Consumed:1372
Calorie deficit: 1928

Glad I hit my goal. Weigh in in 2 days!!!

thanks for reading.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment