Friday, August 27, 2010

Wednesday

I am a bit delayed on this entry, this is becoming a bad habit!

The day started with 45 minutes of racquetball with my amazing friend, Jon. We both wanted to play and then wanted to work out a little afterwards. The plan was for me to do the C25K, week 5, day 1. Well, there were NO treadmills available. Since we did cardio with the racquetball, so we did some upper body work out on the machines. Well, we tried some new machines, so that was cool! Then, we were getting ready to head up to do crunches on the machines on the 2nd floor. Jon decided to do the piece of equipment where you support your weight by leaning against the back pad, and bending your arms and putting your weight on them, then you lift your knees up to your chest, it works on your abs. Then he said, "okay, your turn." I responded with, "no way, I can't do that one, it will kill me." He said, "do it!" in a nice but forceful friend tone :) So, as afraid as I was, I did 5!!! Then, after a little rest, I did 3 more. It felt so good, that is the first time I have ever done that piece of equipment. Well, I guess I'll have to add it to my routine. Then, up to do crunches on the equipment there. I did my 250, so got that out of the way, then when I got home, I did my 60 wall push ups and 15 bent knee pushups. That about did it for the activity for the day, unfortunately. I did play a game of hockey at my job, but that's about it.

I don't know why I lost momentum in the evening. I ended up online helping a friend with a problem and looking at job listings. I also was able to get in bed early enough so that I would get enough sleep.

my stats:
calories burned:3144
calories consumed:1884
calorie deficit:1260

So, didn't hit my calorie deficit. I did burn quite a few calories, but the sushi that I ate for dinner did me in. Now I am aware of the calories that are in it, and I can adjust it accordingly.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment