Friday, August 13, 2010

how unproductive

the subject title says it all. no gym due to schedule. I got up this morning, very sore, did things around the house a bit and only worked about 4 hours, but then was in the car and at a meeting from 6:45pm until about 1:30am. So, not much to report.

Here are the stats for the day.
7.5 hours of sleep
calories burned:2710
calories consumed:1656
calorie deficit:1054

looks like I will have a lot to do to catch up tomorrow, saturday and sunday!

Oh, here's a quote from the meeting that I went to tonight.
"get up and strive to be and do better today than the day before"

"give yourself permission to dream and win."

okay, those are things that I need to work on, hopefully they are helpful to you too.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment