Thursday, July 29, 2010

tuesday

I am not doing too well with my weekly goals this week. Mainly the posting daily on the blog. I have been wiped out!! tuesday I worked only 10-4:30, checked some pets and then planned on going straight to the gym. I got home, and was so incredibly tired that I took an hour and a half nap before going to my meeting. After my meeting, I packed up my food(3 meals) for Wednesday. It saves so much time in the morning, but I really didn't want to do it on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, I had to be up at 4:45am on Wednesday, so there was no work out.

Calories consumed: 2931
calories burned: 1121 (waaay low)
calorie deficit: 1810

I didn't hit 1900 deficit, but for not working out at the gym, I did pretty well I think!

I know that there will be days where I just have too many obligations. Though my health and this challenge is my focus, I do have to earn a living, right? I know that I will only get about 4 hours of sleep Tuesday night, but knew that I had to get the food prepared, and I am not willing to give up my Tuesday night TEAM meeting. I think that taking the nap for 1.5 hours was a better choice than going to the gym.

More info tomorrow night for Wednesday. It will be a very long day, working 6:30am-6pm. Luckily it is close to home, as are the pets that I am watching!

I thought that I would mention that my knee was sore on Monday and again on Tuesday. At bedtime, I decided to take 2 aleve. I realy hate to do it, but I just really need some relief, it hurts so much! I am hoping that it will help.

Thanks for reading, and I am sorry for not hitting the goal of posting each day. Will make that a better focus after today.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment