Monday, July 26, 2010

frustration-weight in #5

Well, frustration is how I would describe my weigh-in today. I moved 1 pound closer to my goal today. 1 pound is better than a gain, so I am happy about it. I did so much swimming this week, and had calorie deficits every day, so I am a bit confused.

Like I have mention and been taught by some great leaders: plan do check adjust.

I think that one of the things that I realized is that I didn't drink enough water this week(check). I drink a lot of water, but with all of the working out, I know that I needed more and I am sure that could be a part of it(adjust). So, I increased my water for today. I also have been eating a last meal around 9 or 10(check). That is okay if I am going to bed at midnight or 1, which is usually the case. However, I want to try and stop that practice(adjust). So, today only 3 meals with the last one at about 6:30/7.

Tomorrow, I am going to really focus on calendars and planning eating and work out times around jobs. I will have limited to no time to work out tomorrow due to work and business meeting schedule. I also have to go to bed really early for a job on Wed at 6:30am!

Today I did no work out, and will even add my 150 crunches to tomorrow. I made ginger tofu stir fry(my 1 new recipe this week). I also made my GF tortillas. I am very tired now. This will be my one day off of working out, unfortunately.

oh,stats for today. 6.5-7 hours of sleep. calories consumed 1264, calories burned: 2943, toatl deficit: 1679.

off to bed now, thanks for reading.

Learning and Growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment