Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday and Saturday

I am combining Friday and Saturday, because when I got off of work Friday, I was just feeling really tired and my knee was really sore, and I was tired. Also, though better on Saturday, my knee and my shin were still hurting a bit so very little activity.

Saturday was a complete down day with not one commitment scheduled, so I watched dvd's, did stuff around the house, tons of stuff on the computer, but very little working out.

Friday night I soaked in the tub and finally watched the episode of Losing it that I "earned" for having the 2000+ deficit day. The thing I liked was that even though they parents didn't lose a ton of weight in the 6 weeks while Jillian was gone, the family learned to better communicate, put their children and their health first, and set a better example for their children. Like me, their journey is taking a different path than massive weight loss right away. They had to focus on their relationships and the reason WHY they were eating, and not healthy before they could really make such a commitment to lose all of their weight.


The bodybugg site is down for maintenance, so I can't post everything for Friday and Saturday, but I know I had a deficit of about 1100 cals on Friday, and Saturday, my guess is that I didn't have a deficit at all today..if I did, it was very small.

I have set up a page on facebook called Jillian inspired journey and on twitter it is jillianinspired . so, you can follow mini posts there if you would like.

Here's what I learned in the past 2 days: I have actually realized that one day a week of rest is not a bad thing, and I need to stop feeling guilty about that. Relaxing has never been my strength, but if I want to have a balanced and healthier life, then I need to get better at that.

I am aiming for a better day tomorrow as far as fitness goes, and I have to do my day three of the C25K! I am hoping the knee is totally better..and my new running shoes that I ordered, I get to pick up tomorrow at the office where I live. whoo hoo, that will help, I'm sure!

Happy Sunday to you all!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment