Friday, July 2, 2010

breaking through my limiting belief

Hi all..well, a couple of my daily goals have not been met, but I am sticking to it all. I have been writing my blogs out, and just haven't had time to type them in. the other daily goal I have struggled with the last couple of days was getting enough sleep and the other one, is staying within my calorie goal. I have still had a calorie deficit every day, so I am happy about that.

So, this is from Tuesday...
I am exhausted!! i only got 6.5 hours of sleep. In the past, that was not something that I noticed affecting me so much, but after getting 7-9 hours of sleep every night for awhile now, I can say that 6.5 hours is not enough for me to function properly at all! Now I know why Jillian says to get at least 7 hours every night.

I took care of a 12 year old boy today who LOVES to play hockey in the back yard. I have played him 2 or 3 times before. It is always a good workout for me. He always wins, which is totally fine, but what is funny, is that he hardly tries, and I am dripping in sweat. Today(tuesday), we played 2 games and he won, and the 3rd time I just decided that I was goign to push as hard as possible to actually beat him. obviously it wasn't about beating a 12 year old that was not even working that hard to beat me because he actually had some skills, and I don't. It was kinda like Monday night when I was running on the Wii, I just said to myself, "if Jillian were here, would you really be slacking off? OR, would you just keep running, pushing through? Yes, I won the game. I hope that you get that it was more about not trying as hard and this time, I didn't stop. I had a limiting belief about what I was capable of. I broke through that today. Though I was exhausted at bedtime, I felt great about it!

1802 deficit in calories, but I did go over on how many calories I ate.

okay, on to tomorrow...

thanks for reading, even though it's posted late.

learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment