Wednesday, July 7, 2010

yee haw!!!

I can not believe it!!!

Okay, only 6.5 hours of sleep last night, but took a 30 min nap this eve. About to go bed in one hour, so I will get my 7 hours in tonight.

So, at the first job today, 2 games of hockey, then at job #2 today, running around with 3 children and then to the park. After my eve nap, a short walk, then did my
C25K and NO CRAMPS!! I wore my knee brace, so my knee felt better, the running was waaay easier today and then I increased all my weights. The crunches were easier, so I may increase by 25 sooner than next monday, we'll see. Did Wii for only 30min, and if you have not done Wii Fit Plus, try it and do the rhythm march. I did a PERFECT MARCH tonight for the 2nd time it is sooo fun! I didn't do my meditation, because after this, I am going to relax in the bath and watch Losing it with Jillian on the computer before bed.

Here are the stats:
calories consumed: below target
calories burned: waaay over target
calorie deficit: 3032!!!! that is almost a pound in one day!!

I have not really felt hungry all day. I wasn't on time with my eating on my lunch, but it all worked out in the end. Need to make food that is easier to eat in the car between jobs for those days that I go from one to another.

Meals are planned for tomorrow and I can't wait for another huge calorie burn!!

Must go relax in tub and then get some sleep. Thanks so much for reading..do you have any comments for me??? click the comment link below.

I will be adding to the blog tomorrow, sorry I missed it today, but sleep is more important right now.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment