Saturday, July 24, 2010

productivity

Today was a very productive day! I got many things done around the apartment and got two work outs in! I did plan on weights to, but doing the C25K and running/swimming for 50 minutes in the pool and my crunches of course, was enough for my muscles. What I learned is that I planned everything really well, but it would have made more sense to do the gym in the morning and swim at night, then I would have been able to do weights too. Well, tomorrow is another day!

I burned 3311 calories, consumed 1595, for a total deficit around 1715..not the end of the day yet so not totally sure of the hours.

Tomorrow will be another 2 work out day and it will include weights. I think I might try the eliptical tomorrow, and hope it will be good on my knee/shin. Today was strange. I did the C25K and my shin hurt a bunch, hard to walk afterwards. I iced it, 2 aleve, and my mona vie active, then went and checked on a pet. After swimming it felt totally fine. I am trying to reach my 5 pound goal for the week, so need to keep really busy tomorrow!!

I am a bit tired,so I am going to go.
thanks for reading

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment