Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weight in #2 and...the drive is back

Well, the energy and drive is back. The slug has slinked away!

Weigh in #2 results... I am 3 more pounds closer to my goal! So, that hits my first goal of 10 pounds. My reward for the first 10 pounds is that I get to buy myself a DVD this week!!

I got 7 hours of sleep.
way below on calorie intake target
way above on calorie burn target
calorie deficit: 2126
now THAT was a physically productive day!!

I started the C25K program over. Saturday I didn't touch the handrails, and today after each run, I was holding the handrails. Not to be lazy, but because I hurt. Mentally it was easier, but I got a cramp in both of my sides, it was strange. I have gotten the cramp each time I have done this program, but today it was much worse. Any suggestions from any of you runners?

After that, I lifted weights, then did Wii for an hour. I also had a ton to do around the house, so got a ton of activity done then too, so that was great!!

I am looking forward to another very productive day tomorrow. Starting on Wednesday, I will be attacking Jillian's book and walking through some of the steps and letting you know my progress on those steps.

Last, some people have told me that my goal weight is not correct for my height and age. I have looked it up online and my goal is pretty realistic. However, as I get closer, I will revisit the topic. Thanks to all of you for your concern!!

That's all for now, and tomorrow, I will not do the C25K(supposed to do every other day) so it will be a different work out, and crunches will be involved.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment