Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i hit my goal!!

What a great day! I was not hungry all day, and I ate so few calories! It's about using my calories smart I guess!!

Today started out really great! I think I am actually starting to like the workout in the morning thing. Not super early, today was 9am. I did my C25K today and it went really well! It really is just the knee that is bothering me, but like I said before, mentally and breathing still going great, and I returned to my original pace. Still not fast, but faster than I was 3 weeks ago, right?! I unfortunately had a pretty sedentary afternoon with the little girl I was watching, so not so many calories burned. Luckily, I had a really light lunch! I am so used to being active, it is hard for me to sit for a long period of time. So, tonight, I got home at 8pm, ate my dinner, worked out(I did some running!! I also did a ton of weights and then the Wii for 30 minutes)

I actually consumed only 1133 calories, burned 3228 for a total deficit of 2095! So, I can watch Losing it with Jillian. However, it is getting late and I need to get up early, so I am headed to bed.

I wasn't sure if I would hit my calorie burn goal, but I made a decision to do it and even when I wanted to stop doing weights, I wanted the goal more. So, I pushed through and hit it!!

Thanks for reading!
Learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment