Monday, July 5, 2010

I think that I'm a slug

Well, it all starts with a dream, right? I had the dream..In fact, I had 8.5 hours of dreams last night...LOL.

Well, I had ideas for today, and instead, I was basically a slug. I didn't do the
C25K tonight..basically, like I said, I was a slug. I felt out of sorts all day, and I'm not quite sure why. I did eat below target on calories, but I was also a little below on calories burned, so overall, my "last chance work out day" gave me a deficit of only 977 calories. I am trying to look at the positive and be happy that I still had a deficit.

Yesterday when I went to bed, I remembered something I wanted to mention last night. So, I was in the gym last night and there were 2 guys working out, and then some other people came out. A few stares from people. It's funny, noone likes someone who is overweight but they think it's bad to see them work out. It reminded me of the saying "the people that mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind." or something close to that. It's true. I had to remind myself of all of you cheering me on. Not those people looking at me running. Then, when I was running again, I started thinking a different way. I decided that they were looking at me and thinking, "wow, look at that girl, she's that big and is running, what's my excuse? I think that is great!" I started standing taller when I was running.

Okay, a new day tomorrow, and a good night's sleep coming up!

thanks for reading!

Learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment