Friday, July 16, 2010

busy day..i'm beat

My day began at 5:15am...no, not to work out, but because I had to be at work 7:30am..an hour away. I worked with 2 families today, and my meals ended up being all messed up as far as timing!! However, it was a great, active day with very little down time, just the kind of day I enjoy!

Calories consumed: 1703
calories burned: 4013
deficit: 2310

So, here were the food challenges today. I packed food thinking I would eat certain things at certain places. Unfortunately, I wasn't where I planned when I planned to eat. So, I ate less at certain times, and I didn't eat at the 4 hour mark. I think that having food that I don't need to heat might be the key, but it's tough when I bring 2-3 meals with me in a day. Any suggestions?

So, you can see that I had a long day, and the last thing that I wanted to do when I finally got home at about 9:15pm,was work out. However, I wanted another 2000 calorie deficit day. I had to do a few things online, and deal with some job things, finally about 10:30 or so, I popped in my jillian michaels 2010 ultimatum for the Wii. I did the set up and began the work out. The push up killed me, but I did the 5 min run(running in place, so not super fast), and some of the exercises. But, like I said, the push ups didn't work out for me. My muscles were too fatigued and my shoulder was hurting. So, I did Wii fit instead, for an hour, along with my 125 crunches.

Tomorrow I have my C25K work out, and this weekend, I plan to swim for sure.

Thanks for reading!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment