Thursday, July 29, 2010

magnificent day!!!

Turns out that I got 4 hours of sleep. That 1.5 hour nap helped to get me through the day. I am sooo happy that I made meals the night before. I was able to enter all of the food online into the BodyBugg program before leaving for work. I am trying to do that every morning when I eat my breakfast, then I know for sure how many calories I will be eating. I used to estimate, and was fairly close, but not exact, and I realized that I needed to be more exact.


At work today, it was great activity for sure!! I played hockey and won the game today..whoo hoo! We also walked to the park and played there. Then, miniature golf. My steps for the day were 22357!!! Most people shoot for 10,000 steps per day. It is very rare that I don't hit 10,000, but 22,357!!! My knee felt great all day, except right after the hockey game later in the afternoon.


It is now Thursday morning at 12:40am. I can't believe that I am still awake. Tonight my last meal was at 5:30. My Mona vie I always do later in the eve because I tend to sleep better then. So, after my long day, checking on the pets and hanging out with them for about an hour, I got home about 8. I was really tired. I didn't want to go to the pool or the gym. I really just wanted to go to sleep. I knew that I needed to burn some calories since Monday and Tuesday were realy not great deficits. So, I sat for a few minutes, had some water, and then put on my work out clothes. I did about 2.5 hours of Wii. I put on ankle weights and my weighted gloves too. I did some extreme working out, even though it was just regular Wii stuff. I can't believe how much I was sweating (sorry, not trying to be gross, just trying to illustrate the point that I was working hard). I did boxing for 10 minutes, and with the weighted gloves, awesome!! I also did "advanced step"(6 minutes) like 4 times and I did 3o minutes of "free step". I feel great, but my knee feels a little sore.

So, as you know, no watching "Losing it with Jillian" unless I hit 2000 calorie deficit, right? I had that goal in mind toinght, that's for sure. Well, here are my stats:
Calories consumed: 1550
Calories burned: 4003
Calorie deficit: 2453 !!!!

so, I am going take a nice hot bath, watch Losing It with Jillian on my computer and got to bed. I have a less busy day planned for tomorrow, so I plan to atttempt the C25K using the eliptical machine. Wish me luck!!

What I learned today was that I do need things to motivate me, and that I can choose to work out even if I have had an incredibly long, tiring day and don't want to work out. It is up to me to make the decision everyday.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading! I would love to read some of your comments.

It is Thursday night, I forgot to post this last night...I didn't do crunches on Monday or Tuesday, so I had 450 to do on Wednesday night. I did them at 3 different points of my work out. just wanted you to know!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment