Friday, July 2, 2010

change of plans..back to organized space

This is a post of Wednesday...

Only 6.5 hours of sleep again last night. Not good, and I am really feeling the drag now. Again, calorie consumption is too high, but still a calorie deficit of 1401, so I am happy about that. I have also had trouble getting my last meal in before 9 and at the 4 hour mark. Frustrating, but something else to try and plan for.

Monday night I "moved" back home from a pet sitting job where I had been for about 10days. I left many things there because I am also watching the dog for the entire month of July. After working at two jobs, and running a couple of errands, I needed a fast dinner. I stopped at Jack in the Box and got my rice and vegetables. When I got home, my apartment was just so out of control. When I "move" back home, I just dropped most of the stuff, and haven't had time to put it away. I haven't been sleeping well. I have been having restless nights. Well, it all goes back to getting back to the uncluttered and organized. So, what did I do? I sacraficed one more night of sleep. I got everything washed, cleaned, put away. I only got 5 hours of sleep, but it felt like 8 because I slept so soundly.

I think the most important thing that I am learning through all of this is that life will get in the way, but how I handle those obstacles is the key. I have been taught that before, but I think that it is sinking in more and prioritizing what will make the most difference, is where I need to focus. Does this make any sense at all?

My tip to take away some of that "overwhelmed" feeling is to get your space under control, and then it is less likely to add to your excuses of why you are putting off the meal planning and exercising. If you need tips where to start, let me know, I would be happy to help!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment