Monday, July 26, 2010

for Sunday

Hi, it is Monday night, and again, I am very tired. Sorry to not have posted yesterday. Life is a bit crazy with pet sitting, work, the gym...life in general. I am finding it hard to make sure I get the sleep that I need. I am getting it, but seem to be waking up at about 6-6.5 hours every night, then try and go back to sleep. Strange to me, I'm sure that this will pass.

Sunday was another productive day. I did many things that I just needed to get done for me and day to day living. In addition, I made big charts around the house. One with my daily, weekly and monthly goals with rewards posted on them. I made a chart to track all of my measurements. Last i made a chart to track me getting to my goal weight. I went to the gym and did the treadmill for a little while, but my knee was really bothering me. So, I did weights after just a short time on the tread mill. Later in the evening, I went to 24 HR fitness since the pool at my apartment complex closes at 10pm. I did the bike for 20 minutes, then weights for about 40 minutes. Then, I did swimming in the pool. I did some running, but very little since the pool gets deeper on one end. It is longer than the pool at my apartment complex. My guess is double or close to double the length, but not totally sure. I did 61 lengths of the pool in 1 hour. It felt great, and I felt good that I was able to swim most of it. when my shoulder gave me trouble, I went on my back to swim.

calories consumed 1566, calories burned 3176..total deficit of 1610 on 07/25.

I was looking at all the information, and basically, I am going to just focus on a deficit of 1900 per day.

I felt tired all day. I have felt tired for days. I am taking my iron, my vitamin D and my multi vitamin. I have been getting my sleep. Need to figure out how to get more sleep with my schdule.

Oh, I did the C25K 5 times this week. The only problem is my knee. I was able to do the 3 minutes of running mentally, but my knee/shin is making it tough. In talking with a friend, I have decided to take her suggestion. I am going to do this week C25K challenge again, but on the elliptical machine. Speed up when it says run, slow when I am supposed to walk. When i do the elliptical now, it burns in my quad muscles after a minute of doing it, which tells me that my quads need to be strengthened. when i get through this week of it, i will probably continue the C25K training on there and as the muscles above my knee get stronger, switch back to the treadmill and regular running.

okay, have to go post for Monday. LOL

Thanks for reading!
Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment