Tuesday, June 29, 2010

weigh-in #1 and goals

Well, what a great day!!! It was so incredibly busy today!

So I am trying to find a way to post all the goals on the side of the blog, but not finding a way to do that..I will post a few of my goals below and keep working at a solution for that.

I didn't plan my meals as well as I would have liked to. I was moving out of the pet sitting house and didn't have the food I needed, uggg. Every day seems to present even more lessons to learn.

I did actually eat very healthy, but more calories than I have set as a goal. Tonight I was really tired and didn't want to do any work out at all. I decided to pull out the wii fit and did 30 minutes of "free step" and stepped more than 3400 steps. Then, I did the basic run for 3 minutes!!! I can't believe it..I RAN for three minutes!!!!

So, here are the details for today, I need to get some sleep to meet my sleep goal, and I have a really busy day tomorrow.

Weigh-in today: 7.3 pounds closer to my goal!!!
I ate over on my calories and worked out waaay over my activity goal. Overall deficit of 1455 calories.

Daily Goals
I will:
track food and activity on the body bugg
plan my food at night for the next day
post on my blog daily
ask for help when I need it

Weekly goals
I will:
move 3 pounds closer to my weight goal per week
researchfor more protien options
try 1 new recipe
set goals on Sundays
weigh in every monday
do the C2K program 3x per week

Monthly Goals
I will:
move 15 pounds closer to my weight goal per month
hit my activity goal every day
do a work out at the gym 3x per week
be able to run 1 mile without stopping, and 1 more every month

Ultimate Goals
I will:
become 110 pounds lighter
feel healthy, strong and proud of myself

I will list the rewards for these tomorrow.

I also have the goal of running a 5k in September. Date to be announced!!

thanks again for reading. I am so tired and need to get to bed.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment