Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tuesday

I can't believe I forgot to post last night!! I guess that I just got tired and went to bed. strange for sure. so sorry!!

Tuesday is supposed to be my down day, but I had 2 friends that had time to play racquetball, so we did in the morning. It was so much fun! It was also a good reminder that you don't need to "workout" on a treadmill or a bike or swim all the time, you can burn quite a few calories and have fun with friends too! It was not as big of a work out as when I play with just one other person, but it was a good work out. I had to get home so that I could do a couple of things so I didn't work out afterwards. I had a fairly slow work day, and then had a meeting in the evening...so more inactivity. I am getting into the swing of things with the current work schedule. I think that in the next couple of weeks I will be able to figure out the workout/activity schedule.

Sleep has been a big focus, and I once again got all of my sleep in.

here are the stats for the day:
calories burned:2876
calories consumed:1492
calorie deficit:1386

oh, did my 275 crunches, 70 wall push ups and 20 knee push ups.

Like I said before, it was my down day, and so I figured that I wouldn't make the 1900 calorie deficit. However, I really do need to figure out how to get the most of my calories on days that I won't be going to the gym.

okay, off to tell you about today, Wednesday!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment