Saturday, September 11, 2010

friday

As you could see, tues, wed and thursday are basically blank, but I wanted to do today's entry and will throw the others up by sunday. they are basically written out, just not entered online. However, I am already late for bed, and have to get up for a busy day tomorrow.

So, today was the last day that I needed to call in for jury duty. You'll see in the other posts just how challenging this week was for me. However, with the decisions that I made last night, I slept great, and got up with a renewed energy.

I will give you even more by sunday, but need to get sleep. It has been an incredible week with lots of ups and downs, but thanks to chats with my mom and a great talk with Ellen, it all came together last night, and I am feeling sooo great about the direction things are going!

have a great and healthy Saturday!

my stats:
calories burned:3164
calories consumed:1701
calorie deficit:1463
Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment