Thursday, September 9, 2010

tuesday, wednesday, thursday

What has happened to my posts?!?!? Oh, I didn't write them. It has been a stressful, frustrating week, and I have just felt overwhelmed. To be perfectly honest the other reason is that I just haven't hit any of my calorie deficit goals, and the only reasons that I could have written would all be excuses, and I didn't want to give excuses. I wanted to figure out why I was having so much difficulty getting motivated to do what I need to do. Not only at the gym, but with other things in my life. I have been "on call" for jury duty all week, which resulted in basically very little work all week. It's not like a typical job where I could work, call in and if they need me, leave my work and go in. With nanny work, the families obviously need to make sure that the kids are taken care of, and so in most cases this week, I couldn't take temp work, and I got replaced at some of my jobs because I wouldn't know until noon if I needed to go in for jury duty. The finanical loss right now is huge, and really making me reexamine my work and if I need something permanent, or can continue temp work. Continue with the jobs that I have or leave them an do something different. It also has me thinking about my business and all of the financial obligations. Do you see why I haven't posted??
But, with challenges come big decisions, and I will be focused on following through with all of my commitments, not only to my weight, but hitting my goal and going on Jillian's cruise, and making all of my financial commitments. If the dream is big enough, then the obstacles just don't matter, and they need to overcome with new solutions. Obviously persistence and determination are going to play a huge part of it.

My brain has just been trying to focus on all of this, and I have been making sure that I get the sleep that I need. I have been eating within my goal. I will post stats a little later tonight, but for now, I am off to go and work out at the gym. I went to a movie tonight (my 30 pound reward) and I chose to have movie theater popcorn. Might not have been the best idea, but I think that I still stayed within, or close to my calorie goal. I will see tonight. Oh, no, it wasn't "stress eating". I PLANNED that as a "meal" for the day. I need no more food tonight, and had 2 meals earlier today.

So, off to the gym for now. thanks for reading and supporting me. I look forward to your input and ideas!

...i just looked back at the older blog posts and saw that just 1 week ago I had a calorie deficit of 2023, kind of motivated me a bit to see that I can do this and hit my goals!! okay, off to the gym!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment