Tuesday, September 7, 2010

lead feed

Okay, I didn't get as many walks in at the job as I anticipated getting. Mainly because the little girl was wide awake and wanted to play. didn't get crunches, which are now at 300, or knee pushups, now at 25, or wall push ups, now at 75. so, today will be double!!! I don't really know when or how I will get them in, but I will. I left work, went to a friend's house, had my dinner, shared some business things with her and then headed home. I got home, got ready for the gym, even though I was really tired, and then went. I got on the treadmill, and it was like I had huge weights on my feet..lead feet! I tried running, it was sooo hard, did 2 minutes and with a heavy heart, I stopped. I couldn't believe that going 4.7 instead of 4.5 would be that much more difficult! Well, the last person on the treadmill had it at an incline of 4.5!!! I had been walking awhile, so just continued the walk for 25 minutes, headed home and to bed by 9:20. I fell right to sleep and never sync'd my arm band, so can't give you stats, but I imagine that they were very bad.

So, lesson that I learned was to ALWAYS check the incline before I run or walk! It's like checking your mirrors when you drive, you just have to remember to do it every day, you can't assume that noone has bumpbed them, you have to check.

I will come back and add a tip for you but need to grab the book, and now one of the twins that I am watching has woke up.
Jillian tip:


Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment