Saturday, September 4, 2010

blog info

Hi, exploring the blog a bit. so, if you go into settings on your page, there is a tab that says "email and mobile". some of you have asked that the blogs that I write get sent to you in an email..if you click on that tab, you can set it up so that it gets sent to you. I will give you more info when I get it!!

if that doesn't work, let me know, you can give me your email address and then I can add you to have the email sent..i think. please give me some feedback to let me know if this works.

Also, if you post a comment, you can click below on the link that says something like, "subscribe by email". and then if someone posts after you, you will get an email notification.

thanks again for reading!

Maybe now that I'm figuring it all out we can help each other learn and grow together!!

thanks for your patience in me figuring it out!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment