Saturday, September 11, 2010

tuesday

stats to come and more info too.

well, the above note has been sitting all week with nothing added to it. So, it is Sunday night/Monday morning,1:45am, and it is catch up day, so I want to make sure that all of my blog entries are done. So, I will do all of the ones that are not done before I go to bed. I do appreciate you reading, and I have not been responsible in following through with my commitments this week, especially entering my blogs.

Sleep last night, 4 or 5 hours, because I had to be at work this morning at 6am. I am on call for Jury duty this week, and when I called they told me to call back in today at noon. I had an adventure of watching 4 month old twins today, until noon. But, I was able to take the twins out and take a walk, so that was some good exercise to keep me going. I left there and found out no jury duty, but my afternoon job cancelled on me, because she didn't need me. I was so tired, I took a nap, and did my 300 crunches, 80 wall push ups and 25 bent knee push ups. I did things around the house, searched for jobs online, and just sort of tried to figure out what it is that I am going to do in order to meet my financial obligations and make sure that I have the money to pay for the cruise. Not being able to go into work, or book jobs that come up, is so incredibly frustrating!!!

AFter that afternoon, I had a meeting at 8pm. After that, I came home and ddid very little at home and then went to bed. no blogging, just looked online again for work, and applied for many jobs. have to call in for Jury duty again at 1pm tomrrow.

stats for today:
calories consumed:2854
calories burned:1637
calorie deficit:1217

I didn't burn enough calories to meet my goal, but this is an odd time for me. I will keep trudging along and try and focus on my fitness goals.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment