Tuesday, September 28, 2010

weigh in #14...just another manic Monday

Weigh-in results... I moved 2.2 closer to my goal for a total of 42 pounds. I oficially have a "1" in front of my weight now, and not a "2" anymore.. whoo hoo!! So, I earned a movie this week, as soon as I can find time for it.

A little update...
I owe 325 crunches from Sunday and today crunches go up to 350, knee push ups go to 40 and wall push ups to 110.

Now, I have to continue with what is going on with my overnight job. Just fed one baby, waiting for the other one to wake up, maybe he will sleep through the night, that would be amazing! So, like I mentioned yesterday, I am doing an overnight job each night this week from 11pm-7am with 3 month old twins. I needed to work, and this was available, and it will open up more options for this type of work with the nanny agency, so I thought It would be a good thing to do. Unfortunatly, it means many concerns for me regarding when to eat, when to sleep and things like that. Last night I did a couple of 20 minute naps. Tonight, I debated having some iced tea to give me a caffeine push, but decided against it. I haven't slept yet, and since I don't have to be anywhere until 7:45PM Tuesday, I might just not sleep here at all, have a snack at 6am, go to do my run at 7:30AM, shower adn go to sleep for 8 hours...you have any feedback on this or for the week? The other days, I have work from 2ish-7ish each day. My biggest thing is that I don't want my body to go into a mode where it decides that it needs to store food, because that will just mess up my system.

Today, after I left the overnight job, I came home, showered and slept for 4.5 hours, nap before coming back to work. However, I figured that sleep was more important than the run today, since I could do it tomorrow, so I got home at 7:45 and headed to bed. I couldn't sleep!! so frustrating. I got up and prepared my dinner to be ready to cook at 9:30, then went back to bed..still couldn't sleep. I sort of regreted not going to the gym, but figured that if Jillian were here, she would say that I needed to sleep.

So, again, I ask, do any of you have any suggestions regarding this?

Okay, exciting news. I made the final payment on the Jillian Michael's Wellness Cruise!! It is official, I have my plane ticket, the cruise paid for and transportation to and from the airport is arranged!! I have worked hard for this, and like I mentioned before, I will be able to get the information that I need from the people who have the results that I want. More thoughts about this on previous post "Thursday...lots of driving" on 9/18.

Tuesday I will do my last 30 minute run for the C25K challenge, and then I will begin increasing speed and incline gradually and increase my time also, so that I can do an entire 5K on the treadmill before the cruise.

my stats:
sleep..4.5 hours from 8am-12:30pm
calories burned: 2859
calories consumed:1910
calorie deficit:949
all of these will be entered Tuesday since the stuff to do it is at home.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment