Saturday, September 11, 2010

wednesday

stats to come and more info too

..well, I have to call in for jury duty at noon, so until then, what will I do. Grand plans for the gym, but didn't do any of them. I am feeling very defeated, not about fitness, it seems that the stress and frustration is really getting to me. I am glad that I am not stress eating or anything like that, but I just feel like I just can't get up and do anything because I am freaking out about the financial obligations that I have.

The boy I take care of on Wednesday afternoons was home sick, and the mom asked me to go in at noon, so I did. Since I got no hours the day before, adding a couple more was very exciting news!! The unfortunate thing was that because he was home not feeling well, basically, I did a few things at the house, but mainly, I sat. When I left there, I ran a couple of errands for the job, and my self, then felt no energy at all. Oh, I called in for jury duty again at 5..call in tomorrow at noon..UGGG. I do realize that this is my duty, and I have always wanted to see what it is like to do it, but this waiting game is terrible!!

I did go to the gym, but just walked and then came back home. my spirits are low, and feeling like I don't have any idea what to do with work, and feel like I just need to get through this week, and things will get better.

Oh, I did do some wall push ups at work, then at home my crunches and my knee push ups.

I was in bed for more than 7 hours, but woke up on my own at about 6.

Stats for today:
calories burned:2760
calories consumed: never recorded food, can't believe it!!
calorie deficit: no clue

okay, what did i learn today....umm...to get off my butt and do something. no, seriously, I think that I learned that I need to figure out a way to work through certain things in a more productive way. I am being proactive in looking for work, doing interviews, but this state I am in is just ridiculous!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me! (well, slowly this week, but still learning)

~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment