Saturday, September 11, 2010

thursday

stats to come and more info too

okay, last night, I called into jury duty at 5, they told me to call back at noon on thursday....have I mentioned how frustrated I am? Then, at noon, they said to call back at 5pm. I am not trying to blog about my frustration and whine about it, I think that I am just trying to show that getting bogged down will happen. It's not really the same as an excuse or an obstacle. It is just an overwhelming feeling like I am stuck and can't move forward until things have solidified a little bit. Does that make any sense to you?

Well, today, like the rest of the week, no work because of the jury duty thing. Another day of job searching, sending in some applications online, things around the apartment. seriously, no idea what I did, until about 3. I did a job that I had to drive 45 minutes to, spend 15 minutes there, and then 45 min drive home. So crazy!! I had eaten 2 meals, and then planned to go have my 3rd "meal" at the movie theater. I know, that sounds crazy too, huh? Well my 30 pound "reward" was to go to a movie. I ate 2 great meals earlier in the day, and that allowed me to be able to eat popcorn. no, it wasn't the most well balanced meal, but it was okay.

So, like I have mentioned before, a movie is a complete escape for me. Tonight was no exception to that rule. I left the movie and felt amazing, more clear. In addition, I talked with my friend, Ellen, and worked through a lot of the job stuff. I made a decision!!! I gave notice at my tuesday/wednesday "semi-permanent" job. In addition, the job that was taking 1-2 mornings a week, I declined their offer to make it permanent. Now, with all the money chaos I have been talking about, you may be thinking.."what?!" but basically those jobs were not making me happy, and I can get more work if I have all day free, because the nanny agency usually needs all day for a temp job, not just a morning or just an afternoon.

Oh, at 5pm, I called in for jury duty, they told me to call back Friday at 11am. I am really hoping that this will be the end of the jury duty process.

did crunches and push ups whoo hoo!!

oh, 6 or 7 hours of sleep..woke up on my own, couldn't go back to sleep.

stats:
calories burned:2391
calories..forgot to enter the rest of the food..arg!!

I did go for a run at the gym, after the movies. I didn't do anything else at the gym, but needed to go do day 1 Week 7 of C25K!! I hadn't run at all since either sunday or monday, I can't recall. So, when I ran, it was really challenging, but I did it!! just a 5 min warm up, run for 25 minutes and then 5 min cool down.

tomorrow will be such a wonderful day, everything is settled, and I can move forward with plans!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment