Monday, September 27, 2010

saturday

Got my 8 hours of sleep, and had a surprisingly great work day. I moved around quite a bit for part of the work day, but lots of it I spent sitting, which was strange for me.

When I got home, I knew I had to go to the gym and work out. I actually got to the gym way earlier than normal for me, and then did so many weights. I even did that assisted chin up again, it was great! i did day 2 of the C25K run. It was actually easier than it was on thursday, so that is promising!

stats:
calories burned: 3206
calories consumed: 1449
caorie deficit: 1757

not really sure how I didn't hit my calorie deficit the only thing that I can think of is the sitting at the job. Unfortunately, not much that I can do about that though. maybe my work out at the gym could have been longer. I did weights, and I did all the crunches and push ups for today and Friday, so I am sort of at a loss.

learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment