Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Monday weight in #13

I had a very long day Monday, and got hoe at 1:30am and unpacked my car and went to bed. So, I didn't post, obviously. So, first things first, for my weigh in, I moved 1.4 closer to my goal for a total of 39.8 pounds.

My plan was to take care of the kids all day in Oregon, leave by 5ish, head to the gym, then head home. Well, Evan had such a hard time with me leaving, I just hung out longer to try and help him see that it would be okay. So, I ended up leaving about 6 instead. At about 12:30am, I was feeling goood and thought wow, I have about an hour left, and I think I'll be able to hit the gym!! fast forward 1 hour..umm...NO, I was all of a sudden tired and basically unpacked my car, showered and went to bed.

Though I am not happy about my weigh in, I am very happy that I moved closer to my goal, and I am very happy that even though I wanted to hang out with my friend over the weekend, I chose to go to the gym, I chose to do my crunches and push ups, I chose to plan my meals for the for days that I was there and to eat the right foods.

I didn't do my crunches or push ups, and though my sleep from last night was 8 hours, I don't have all of my food input, so I can't tell you that, but my calories burned for the day were 2772.

That's all for now.

Learning and growing into a heathier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment