Monday, September 13, 2010

don't put it off...ugg!!!

Well, it is now 3am, I did all the blog entries to bring me up to date, and I am going to try and make this fast because I am tired and have to get my 7 hours of sleep in!! I work at 1pm, but have a couple of errands to run, so it will be cutting it close!

Okay, went to a "working interview" today from 10-1:30. The family is great, and I look forward to spending time with them. It is not a permanent or semi permanant job at all. Basically when dad is traveling, that is when he needs coverage. So he figures 1-2 times a month!! Came home for a quick snack and 30 minute nap. Then, I did that 45 min drive, 30+ min of work, 45 min drive home. Went to bring my mom some treats, then hung out and chatted and helped her with some things too. Got home, dinner was great! I had some corn on the cob, so I used my grilling pan! It tasted so good with my artichoke and chili!

Well, if you recall, fri and saturday I didn't talk about the crunches and push ups. Well, that is because i kept putting it off when I was tired. So, at 9:30, I started with my push ups and crunches, would rotate through the ones I needed to do for a total of 160 wall push ups, 50 bent knee push ups and 900 crunches!!!!!!!!! yes, you read that right. they were broken up throughout the night. I then left for the gym to do day 3 of the C25K! 25 minutes of running. I got on, and it was great! Thursady was a bit challenging because of the time betweeen running work outs, then on Friday, it was really easy because I had done it the day before. Then, a ton of upper body weights, and then home.

I did some clean up here, some other job search things, and then doing all of this blogging!

I can honestly say this about the week. I didn't eat when I was feeling overwhelmed, but I did shut down sort of. I will be working on that for sure! I also learned that I need to not skip a night of push ups/crunches, because the whole point is to get into a habit of doing it, right?

Tomorrow is weigh in #12. After the week I had, we'll see how it goes.

Oh, stats for the day:
not enough sleep
calories burned:3182
calories consumed:1725
calorie deficit: 1457

okay, I am off to get some sleep and have a great week!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment