Monday, September 27, 2010

surprising sunday

9.5 hours of UNINTERRUPTED sleep..whoo hoo! I made sure that my phone was off, and, it was amazing!! I got up, did some laundry(all of these work out clothes sure are creating more laundry time)unloaded and loaded the dishwasher to run again.

I knew that I had to work from 3-8 for a new family. I had to pick up a key for a pet sitting job this coming week too. Then I checked my voicemail from when I was sleeping, and there was a message for a job in the evening from 11pm-7am that I had applied for. I called that family and they wanted me to come Sunday night at 10:30 and do the job overnight.

Well, I did the job and got the key, then headed home, made a great dinner with the taco soup and an artichoke, it was soooo good. I did a load of laundry, folded 2 that had been sitting around, and then started to take things out of the closet that are too big. I have a pretty big stack going on, and I will feel great when it is time to get rid of it all.

I am at the overnight job right now, and my eyes are getting tired, so i will sign off now and finish later..

...it's now monday night, back at the overnight job, and will be here t,w,th,f nights also. So, to continue from last night...

I didn't get any sleep except maybe a coupld of 20 minute cat naps. I did fine, but was tired when I got home. While I was here, I did my 100 wall push ups and my 35 knee push ups, but they have hard wood floor, so I didn't do my crunches, unfortunately will have to do Monday night(tonight).

At about 4am, I ate a protien type bar, about 210 calories, and since I knew that I wouldn't go to bed until 8am(ish), I figured it was fine.

here are the stats:---need to enter food still-the list is at home, and cable to sync arm band is at home...will update Tuesday night, ...
calories burned:
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

Morning weigh in coming up!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment