Thursday, November 4, 2010

tuesday

After a magnificent weigh-in, I can't say that today was magnificent. I am trying to figure out this sleep thing and really working to just figure it out and get the sleep I so desperately need! My eating was totally off and I can't even tell you why. I feel stressed and out of control, not working out, it's been just strange! I haven't felt this way to this extent nor have I eaten like this at any part of the journey that I can remember.

I worked at a new job and then headed to my TEAM meeting. I planned to work out afterwards, but was totally exhausted, so came home and slept.

I have been compiling a list of books and work out DVD's to get at the library, but just can't find my library card. Need to go take care of that this week for sure. One is Jillian's cookbook and there are some workout DVD's of hers and Jeanette Jenkins too.

That's about all for the day. No big developments at all. I felt tired and sluggish all day. Aiming for the gym in the morning or midday.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment