Wednesday, November 17, 2010

still moving, Sunday!

I got up after about 8 hours of sleep, and right away got started changing the sheets, doing the laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and got out and walked for 2.87 miles in teh park by my house. It was great!! I hit a couple of stores to do some returns, then went to Whole Foods and had some lunch then did some grocery shopping and really explored the new store. I got home and continued with the house stuff, but then just collapsed. I was tired and was just done being active. I guess taking a nap after the walk might have been a better choice. After my next 5K, I will know better. My eating was awful too. It's a tired thing, I'm sure. I will have a ton of work to do before Thanksgiving!

I just need to recover from the run and walk, I think.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment