Thursday, November 18, 2010

where did Wednesday go??

You will not believe this day.
6:45-8:45--job #1
nap in car
11:20-2:30--job #2
nap in car
4-8--job #3
returned emails, dishes, laundry, made bed, and ten totally CRASHED. Sooo tired. Looks like I will get about 6-7 hours of sleep!

I'm sure you are wondering why all the naps,right? I only slept 1.5 hours of sleep last night. I'm just not on track. My food is off, probably due to being tired, but I think it is also just bad planning with my overall schedule and finances. I also know that my goals need to be reset. The "funk" is sort of still around, and I keep thinking about all of you reading this, this blog and my overall journey. There is a guy from the cruise, Hoss, he has hit 90 pounds--no, I'm not about to make a comparison--he posts on facebook and gives us his updates, it's great! I am inspired by him, but haven't been able to put it into action. I am not stressing about this, but I am hoping that tomorrow is better. I am formulating thoughts and goals and working my way through it. I'll let you know what i figure out...any suggestions???

thanks!
Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment