Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weigh in #20

The second week in a row that I am +2 pounds. I did the 5k and walked amost 3 miles over the weekend, but the week was not filled with very much activity, my food was way strange all week and not enough sleep each night. So, I can't say that I am surprised.

I am feeling pretty drained and want to work out, but just don't seem to have the energy to do much of anything after working 11:30-6. I did absolutely nothing. I did my best not to stress about doing nothing. Unfortunately, my apartment is suffering, and helped a friend, via text until the early hours of the morning. I am thinking through all of this. I really need to rewrite my goals and post them on my wall so that I know what I am working towards. One thing that I am working towards is another 5K. Sharon and I both signed up to do the silicon valley turkey trot on Thanksgiving! Joslyn might do it too, so that would be great!! I am excited, but will need to run Tuesday since I didn't today.

Can't think of anything else too noteworthy :)

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment