Monday, November 15, 2010

Friday-5k bib pick up!!

It has been quite a busy weekend! It is Late Sunday night, and I am just catching up on this now

The sleep went downhill Thursday night too! Thursday night I worked until 10:30pm. I realized that I had to work at 7:15am, and I had to pack my bag up for the overnight, plus pack food for the day, and Saturday for 2 meals! I also wanted all of the blogging up to date(except for the cruise) before I left for the 5K. So, I just got home and got to work on everything I needed to do. I also realized that I needed to do all the dishes and a load of laundry, so crazy, but fun!

I got to bed in time to get aboutg 2.5 hours of sleep! I woke up tired, and actually drank a cup of green tea on the way to my job. I had a ton of fun with the 2 girls that I was watching, and they were having fun playing on their own for a lot of the time, so I did a bunch of straightening and organizing, so that kept me active. I love being able to help a family out by organizing areas to help them out!

I left there early at about 11:30 and headed to Monterey. It was a beautiful drive up there, only a little traffic, and then it was such nice weather when I got there! So, I got picked up shirts and racing bibs for me and Sharon. I wanted to see the course and walk it, but was too tired, so I just drove it. It had some inclines, but nothing too extreme except at the beginning of the race. I ran to whole foods to pick up some dinner for later and then went to Heidi's to unpack. I did a little there, but decided to take a short nap. Then I got to go and pick up Isabelle, the girl I used to nanny in Carmel. We had a great time and did some Wii and had a great visit.

I was not feeling worried, but I was feeling very anxious. I didn't know what to expect at all.

I stayed true to my plan, took a nice bath to relax, and then I was in bed by 9:30!!

my calories burned was:3270
steps: 13324

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment