Sunday, November 7, 2010

Satisfying Saturday

Whoo hoo!!!! Sleep, sleep is good!! What stinks is that I know that, and I haven't been doing things that prevent me from getting sleep, I have been getting to bed to get sleep and haven't been able to. However, after getting my thoughts down, preparing for the day and honoring the commitment that I have made not just to all of you, but to myself...I was able to get 7+ hours of sleep.

I got up a little later than planned, but my phone alarm was still set and woke me at 5am! Luckily, I was able to get back to sleep very quickly. I got ready for work and made a protien smoothie and was off to the first job of the day. Only worked for a few hours, and really didn't want to go to the gym..BUT, I did!! I really wanted to run a 5K, but time was getting short because I had another job to get to. So, I ran for 20 minutes, just 1.5 miles. Then I did 2 sets on the leg press and 2 calf sets calf press too. Then, got cleaned up and headed to my second job. I had lots of fun with the kids and we took two short walks. I knew that I wanted to work out again tonight, but I wasn't sure what exercise to do. Then, I decided that I would do the Wii at home. I did the Wii for 60 minutes. I was really hungry, but didn't want to eat if my calories were high, so I figured all of my calories and sync'd my body media. GREAT stats today!!

Stats:
7+ hours of sleep
calories burned: 3539
calories consumed:1284
calorie deficit: 2255

I get to watch the Biggest Loser since I hit a 1900 calorie deficit..whoo hoo again!!

So, as you can see, I was able to add some food..need to wait another 30 minutes so that I can go to bed. How great is it that I don't need to set an alarm, and that we gain an hour because of the time change!!

I looked online for a bike on craigs list last night. I think that I will put an add on freecycle.org and see if I am able to get one for free.
okay, off to get some things set up for tomorrow, I am going to see my mom and a good friend during the day, need to fit in a work out, then I work at a job from 6pm overnight to 10am. I plan to bring my laptop to finish the cruise blog and I am bringing a resistance band to do some working out too. I hope that I am able to get some sleep tomorrow night too. Not sure what to expect at this job at all.

Okay, gotta get some sleep!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment